Individual FAQs - Subpoena - eFile Delinquent Returns

You may contact your employer(s) and request copies of the W-2s you were issued. You may also contact the IRS to request a wage and income transcript and tax return transcript.

Yes. Legible photocopies are acceptable.

A Federal Income Tax Return will be accepted; unfortunately it does not display any municipal tax that was withheld for your workplace municipality. Without this figure you may not receive credit for the withholding when your residence tax is calculated.

The IRS can be contacted at 1.800.829.1040 (Individuals) or 1.800.908.9946 to request transcripts. For more information visit

You may file electronically through MyAccount; or

Mail information to:

PO Box 470538
Broadview Heights, OH 44147; or

Fax information to: 440.922.3510

You will receive a billing statement shortly after your appearance. You may also have the option of setting up monthly payment arrangements.

You will be able to pay by credit card; we accept Visa, Master Card and Discover. We also accept checks and money orders. Sorry, no cash.

You may appear at either the morning or afternoon session or you may avoid an appearance all together by submitting your filings to RITA prior to your scheduled appearance.

Yes, Exemption types; no taxable income, military income only, under 18, retired, deceased, and move out can be filed online through MyAccount.