Individual FAQs - Subpoena - Missing W-2 Forms

You may contact your employer(s) and request copies of the W-2s you were issued. You may also contact the IRS to request a wage and income transcript and tax return transcript.

Yes. Legible photocopies are acceptable.

A Federal Income Tax Return will be accepted; unfortunately it does not display any municipal tax that was withheld for your workplace municipality. Without this figure you may not receive credit for the withholding when your residence tax is calculated.

The IRS can be contacted at 1.800.829.1040 (Individuals) or 1.800.908.9946 to request transcripts. For more information visit

You may file electronically through MyAccount; or FastFile.

Mail information to:

PO Box 470538
Broadview Heights, OH 44147; or

Fax information to: 440.922.3510

You will receive a billing statement and can contact the Collections Department at 800-860-7482 extension 5004 to set up monthly payment arrangements.

Yes, Exemption types; no taxable income, military income only, under 18, retired, deceased, and move out can be filed online through MyAccount or FastFile.