News and Important Updates

Filing Delinquent Taxes via eFile

Posted On: Friday, November 22, 2013

If you received a non-filing notice from RITA and are attempting to file your taxes electronically, be aware that RITA's eFile system will only allow you to submit the current year tax return online.  All other delinquent tax years require a paper return to be completed and faxed or mailed in along with your supporting tax documents as applicable (W-2s, 1099s, Federal Schedule C, Federal Schedule E, Federal Schedule F, K-1, Federal Form 2106, Federal Form 3903, front page of Federal Form 1040).

 Return to Previous Page